Top 10 Funniest Website Names – When you’re selecting website names, give some thought among your top 10 choices as to alternate “funniest” phrases the letters could form.
Why? Because your site could unintentionally become a laughingstock due to alternate funny website names that the letters could spell out of your domain name.
Here are ten websites who clearly didn’t have a clue what their domain names really say:
- A site called “Who Represents” where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name – wait for it – is www.WhorePresents.com
- Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at www.ExpertSexChange.com
- Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at www.PenisLand.net
- Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.TheRapistFinder.com
- Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company, www.PowerGenitalia.com
- And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales: www.MolestationNursery.com
- If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always www.IPAnywhere.com
- Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is www.CummingFirst.com
- Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website: www.SpeedoFart.com
- Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at www.GotAHoe.com
Add your comments about the Top 10 funniest website names.Tags: funny website names, google rankings, top 10, top 10 funniest website names, Web Site Traffic, website, website names