Tostinos Pizza Recall – Here are the refund instructions for General Mills recall of five million frozen pizzas sold under the Tostinos Pizza and Jeno’s Pizza brands because of e-coli contamination.
Tostinos Pizza Recall – UPC Codes:
- Totino’s Party Supreme – UPC 42800-10700
- Totino’s Three Meat – UPC 42800-10800
- Totino’s Pepperoni – UPC 42800-11400
- Totino’s Pepperoni – UPC 42800-92114
- Totino’s Classic Pepperoni – UPC 42800-11402
- Totino’s Pepperoni Trio – UPC 42800-72157
- Totino’s Party Combo – UPC 42800-11600
- Totino’s Combo – UPC 42800-92116
- Jeno’s Crisp ‘n Tasty Supreme – UPC 35300-00561
- Jeno’s Crisp ‘n Tasty Pepperoni – UPC 35300-00572
- Jeno’s Crisp ‘n Tasty Combo – UPC 35300-00576
Tostino’s Pizza Recall Instructions
Consumers should check their freezers for Totino’s pizza and Jeno’s pizza with the UPC Codes listed above.
The Totinos recall is only for boxes that have the label “EST 7750” inside the USDA mark of inspection and a best if used by date of April 2, 2008.
Consumers should remove the UPC codes from their pizzas and throw the product out. Do not eat the contaminated pizza!
Tostino’s Pizza Recall Refunds:
Send only the UPC codes listed above that have the “EST 7750″ inside the USDA mark and the April 2, 2008 expiration date.
Mail UPC codes and cover letter to:
Totino’s Pizza Recall
P.O. Box 200 – Pizza
For more information about the Tostino’s pizza recall, please call General Mills at 1-800-949-9055.
And that’s the latest news and refund directions for the General Mills Tostinos Pizza Recall.Tags: general mills recall, pizza recall, recall, tostinos pizza recall, tostinos recall, totinos pizza recall, totinos recall